Join me live via Zoom conference call every Wednesday for a Total Body Home Workout!
***We are currently on summer break to restore and revive! Get on my email list to be notified when class resumes!***
Pay What Feels Good pricing!
Did you know ALL of the following are benefits of strength training?
- improved muscle strength and tone – protect your joints from injury!
- maintaining flexibility and balance – think independent as you age!
- weight management and increased muscle-to-fat ratio
- may help reduce or prevent cognitive decline in older people
- greater stamina
- prevention or control of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, back pain, and depression
- pain management
- improved mobility and balance
- improved posture
- decreased risk of injury
- increased bone density and strength and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- improved sense of wellbeing – resistance training may boost your self-confidence, improve your body image and your mood
- improved sleep and avoidance of insomnia
- increased self-esteem
- enhanced performance of everyday tasks.
Do you even wonder if strength training can also be FUN and EFFICIENT?
It can, let me explain! A simple and effective strength training program a few times a week ( 1x for maintenance, 2-3x week for change) can be done from home with common objects in your home…soup cans, a chair, a wall, a towel… Due to being a highly uncoordinated and non-athletic kid, I’ve made my life’s mission to making fitness fun! Join this class for creative exercises, varied class formats, bad jokes and an all-inclusive atmosphere. If you’re reading this page, you’re invited!
❗️Register for class at least 1 hour in advance ❗️
Purchase your class(es) below
Step-by-step instructions & your Zoom room link will arrive after registration!
All you need is the space of a yoga mat and a device to log into class!
First Class is only $5! Choose the date and time you’d like to join.
Want the whole month?!
Now featuring Pay What Feels Good pricing.
Want a single class pass? Click below! Choose your class date and time.